A quick and easy way to have a healthy breakfast on the run.
2 cups of wholemeal self-raising flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp salt
100g 99% fat free ham, diced
100g sundried tomatoes and feta, diced,
1 shallot stalk, sliced
2 tbsp. fresh herbs (parsley, oregano, thyme, basal)
2tbsp butter, melted
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup almond milk
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degree. Prepare muffin tin with muffin papers.
- Sift flours together, add all dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and oil, cool.
- Mix into dry ingredients, butter, eggs and milk with enough water to form a thick creamy consistency.
- Spoon into muffin papers and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or straight from the fridge.
- Other variations include adding grated zucchini, carrot, mushrooms, onion or any favourite vege.