Stir fry is a versatile dish that anyone can cook adjusting to particular tastes.
Change the meat, vegetables and serve with rice or noodles. Have you tried rice noodles?
400g steak strips or cubes
2 onions, sliced
2 carrots, sliced diagonally
1 bell pepper, sliced
2 bunches of broccoli
1/4 cup chestnuts, drained
1 zucchini, sliced
200g sliced mushrooms
2 large cobs of corn, sliced in 2cm thickness
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 stock cube, dissolved in 1 cup water
3 tbsp. honey
- Heat oil, cook steak in small batches till brown. (careful not too overcook)
- Set meat aside, clean frypan and cook all vegetables except for zucchini and mushrooms.
- Once onion is transparent add soy sauce, stock and honey. Mix well.
- Add zucchini, mushrooms and meat.
- Bring to the boil and serve.